Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Housewives Take Halloween (TBT)

Halloween was a big weekend for the housewives this year.  First, the scavenger hunt, then the weekend brought even more exciting events.  We all got out creative juices flowing and came up with some pretty eccentric costumes.  Chloe and Ashley dressed as blow up ostriches, yes an ostrich, Kylie was a ghetto pug, Marta was a painter, Helga was a firefighter, and completely out of character was Jada as a fairy princess.  Lastly, I dressed in Spanish apparel.  I have an authentic (straight from Mexico) poncho, and Helga's mom had sent the apartment a box of huge mustaches for no reason.  For some reason, I also own a sombrero.  And for the finishing touches, I had my bottle of tequila (my favorite) and a burrito, because anyone who knows anything about me is that I can live off of burritos.  Having to purchase nothing, I decided to throw all of this together to make the perfect costume.  This night we had over all of our friends, and everyone there was loving our costumes.  Together we looked like a mess, but individually, we all rocked it.  It wasn't until someone showed up who was not too into my costume as I was.  She was a friend of a friend of ours and none of us knew who she was.  This girl took my outfit as me trying to be offensive, but I can guarantee to everyone that was the last thing I would ever do.  At heart, I was meant to live in a Spanish- ethnicity location because I love everything about it; most importantly, the food.  Now, this girl took everything the wrong way and expected her friend to say something to me about my outfit and make me change.  Our friend wanted nothing to do with it because she knew that I was harmless.  Getting so fed up with me and her friend, the girl that we didn't even know disappeared from our apartment.  So naturally, no one even noticed.  She started running around the Bronx and wouldn't answer her phone calls from anyone.  Frantically searching for her no one knew exactly what to do, because no one could get ahold of her.  It wasn't until six am, that we got a phone call from the Harlem Police Department, that we figured out what happened to this girl.  Apparently she had gotten so emotional and so worked up that she went back to her house in Harlem.  And on her way, she had gotten stopped by to police.  At six in the morning we had to go help this girl that we had never met in our lives before... all the way in Harlem.  I'm sure you can all figure out the rest of our morning, it was horrendous.  If you ever asked me if I thought something like this would ever happen on our Halloween, I would have laughed in your face.  To say the least, it was a very eventful Halloween and coming from us, I'm not surprised that it was.

PS. Emanuel met a new secret girl last weekend and has been bringing her around Ashley.  Ashley's claws are about to come out and we're all just waiting for the big day.  Better watch out, bitch.

xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment