Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meeting the Housewives

Living with seven of your best friends seems like a great idea, right? Well, sometimes, like now instead of just one closet, you have seven, or the fact that you will always have someone to do activities with.  But wait, do these all seem like the greatest things ever, all of the time?  What if someone steals your favorite shirt without telling you and then stains it, or when you just need you're own space, someone is always there to remind you that you don't have it.  Living with seven other girls can be the best yet worst times of your life.  Let's hope more good than bad, and with my group of housewives it's been amazing thus far.

Now let me introduce you to my seven housewives.  First there is Helga a classic Californian who has it all.  Then there's Chloe, the Long Island Princess, need I say more?  Marta is your famous mother figure who makes sure you go to sleep with an extra ten pounds from the authentic dinner she cooked.  Then there's the Jersey bitch, I mean girl, did I say bitch, Ashley, who is never shy to tell you what's on her mind.  Want to be smothered with love no matter how hard you try to fight it, meet Jada, our puppy dog of a roommate.  The most recent housewife is Kylie. Then there's me, Juliana, and I plan to tell you all the dirty little secrets this apartment holds dear to their hearts.  See you next week,
xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment